Accidents & Injuries
Indianapolis Accident Injury Lawyers
More Than 20 Years of Personal Injury Experience
When you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, it can be tough to put a dollar amount on the physical and emotional pain. At the Indianapolis law firm of Brooks Koch & Sorg, we know a difficult truth: most injured people would prefer their old lives back but are forced to rely on monetary compensation to make things right. Knowing this, we take a client-centered approach. We work hard to be supportive advocates, to be there when you need us, and to take strong legal action to get you the best results possible.
Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorney: Helping Victims Since 1990
Attorney Michael Koch has more than two decades of experience in personal injury law, helping hundreds of injured people since 1990. He has obtained six and seven-figure recoveries for several clients. Continuing to work hard in negotiations and in court, he uses his legal knowledge and courtroom experience to get you the compensation you depend on and deserve.
At Brooks Koch & Sorg, we handle a broad range of accident and injury cases:
- Automobile accidents : We help people who have been injured in car crashes, truck collisions, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- Premises liability claims: When you have been injured on someone else's property, we can help; we handle matters like slip-and-fall and other accidents that happen because of the negligence of others. This includes failure to maintain a property in a reasonably safe condition.
- Burn injuries: A burn can change your entire life. Burn injuries are some of the most painful and serious of injuries. Burn injuries include fire burns, chemical burns and burns from medications and can cause disfigurement.
- Injuries to children: Every day in America, children are injured through no fault of their own at day care, at the playground, neighborhoods, on school buses, and in school. Legal action may be possible.
- Workers' compensation: At Brooks Koch & Sorg, we help people who have been injured at work. Oftentimes a work-related injury may have been caused by a third party unrelated to the injured person's employment. In these cases, we work to obtain recoveries from third parties beyond the limitations imposed under the Indiana Workers' Compensation Act.
- Dog bites: Serious dog bites can leave scars, require medical treatment, and have life-changing effects for victims.
- Medical malpractice : We help people who have been injured by a health care provider's negligence, taking cases including birth injuries, birth brain injury due to hypoxia during labor and delivery, failure to diagnose and treat conditions, unnecessary surgeries, medication overdoses, infection, surgical errors, and IV infiltrations/extravasations.
- Negligent infliction of emotional distress claims: Under certain circumstances, Indiana law provides for remedial compensation for the negligent infliction of emotional distress. Talk to our attorneys and learn if your situation qualifies for compensation under Indiana law.
- Construction accidents : On the construction site, many injuries occur every day, like falls from scaffolding and OSHA violations that lead to injury. Third parties are often responsible and liable for harms outside the Indiana Workers' Compensation Act.
Contact Marion County Slip-and-Fall Attorneys
We can't change the events of the past, but we can try to make the future brighter. Because you deserve strong legal representation from approachable attorneys you can depend on, contact Brooks Koch & Sorg by calling (317) 608-6112.