Indiana Civil Right Lawyers
When a government agency or officer violates your constitutionally protected rights, we fight hard so that your voice can be heard and so that you get the compensation you deserve. At the Indianapolis law firm of Brooks Koch & Sorg, we have a history of successfully representing people who have experienced discrimination:
- Race discrimination: Race discrimination usually gets the highest standard of scrutiny in our courts. When you have experienced race discrimination in Indianapolis, we prepare strong arguments in court.
- Gender discrimination: Discrimination against women and men in government-related programs and facilities can be a violation of your constitutional rights. Call us to talk about your unique circumstances.
- Age discrimination: Discrimination against persons based on their age in hiring, termination, promotion, other employment decisions, and in other contexts may be a violation of your rights. Contact us for help.
- Sexual orientation discrimination: To fight discrimination based on sexual orientation, we recommend hiring an experienced attorney who knows civil rights law.
- Disability discrimination: Several government laws prohibit discrimination based on disability. We can work with you take action to protect your rights.
- Employment discrimination: We work with the EEOC for civil right discrimination related to employment issues.
When it comes to civil rights litigation, we focus on our clients. We are a small law firm made of three lawyers who take time to develop a unique plan for solving each client's legal problems by addressing their unique concerns.
Have Your Civil Rights Been Violated? Contact Brooks Koch & Sorg
Our law firm is available by calling (317) 608-6112 to schedule a consultation about your civil rights concerns. We are located east of the new Lucas Oil Stadium in the southern tip of downtown Indianapolis. Free parking is available.