Practice Area Overview
Indianapolis Discrimination Lawyers
When you come to our office with a problem, we focus on working with you to help you solve it. We take a client-centered approach to our practice of law—and our approachable attorneys are accomplished at what they do.
Construction Law and Defects
- Construction Defects. One of our attorneys, Terry Sorg, is also a professional architect. He focuses much of his law practice on construction defects, assisting homeowners when negligent builders have caused damage by failing to build homes in compliance with Indiana building codes or due to poor workmanship.
- Construction Contracts. Terry can work with builders or buyers to develop contracts.
Employment and Civil Rights
- Employment. We represent employees and employers in legal claims arising from employment disputes and allegations of discrimination, like sexual harassment, age discrimination, sex discrimination, religious discrimination, gender discrimination, race discrimination, and whistleblower claims.
- Civil Rights. Our lawyers work hard to protect our clients' rights. When your rights have been violated by discrimination or other unfair treatment, contact us to take action.
- Accidents and Injuries. We represent people who have been involved in a broad range of accidents, including auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, burn injuries, and dog bites.
- Workers' Compensation. Oftentimes, there are third-party liability claims arising out of workers' compensation claims. We investigate and, when appropriate, pursue these third-party claims on behalf of our clients.
- Medical Malpractice. We represent the victims of medical malpractice, like people who have experienced surgical errors, undiagnosed and untreated infections, or IV infiltration. We also represent parents whose children have experienced birth injuries resulting from medical negligence.
- Auto Accidents. With the fast pace and high volume of traffic on many of today's roads, the number of traffic accidents has risen in Indiana in the last year. We take action when you have been injured in a car crash involving an automobile, motorcycle, truck, or pedestrian.
- Business Formation. We start with business formation services, working with you to discover which type of organization is the best fit. We help clients create business entities like LLCs, partnerships, S-corporations, and some C-corporations.
- Business Transactions. We focus on making your business transactions a success, including the purchase or sale of existing businesses. We review commercial leases. We draft agreements and contracts. We also advise you on records and proceedings.
- Business Litigation. Sometimes keeping your business profitable involves litigation; we can handle that. Our experienced business litigation attorneys can forcefully pursue your interests in court.
We also address other legal matters as necessary for our clients. Some of the issues we handle include workers' compensation cases involving third party liability, mold remediation, real estate, landlord and tenant law, estate planning and business succession, and labor law.
Contact Brooks Koch & Sorg
Call our law office at (317) 608-6112 to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Our law office is conveniently located in the southern tip of downtown Indianapolis, easily accessible by car and with free parking.